After ripping away all the old foam and vinyl, here is the skeleton of our Camaro seats. I have to admit something here. When it came to reapplying the new seat foam and covers, I was in over my head. I thought all I had to do was throw the foam on the frame and slip the new cover over it. Boy, was I ever wrong. After a little over an hour of cussing and crying, stretching and pulling, I heard a loud R-I-P. I was pulling so hard on the seat cover that I put a nice 4-inch rip into it; I admitted defeat. It was time to go and take the seats to someone who had the skills to do it right. The heroes at Wanda's Upholstery took my task and had both seats ready in less than two hours. I think I spent that much time just trying to cover the bottom half of one.