When we first fired up the engine, the crank pulley was obviously not spinning true. Turning to 6,500 rpm, this is one issue we wanted to resolve, and could with a little know-how. We loosened the three bolts and mounted a dial indicator on the block. We set the indicator to zero on the inside edge of crank pulley and rotated the engine till we found the highest number on the indicator which happened to be +0.080-inch. This indicated that the crank pulley was spinning 0.080-inch out of center. Using a rubber mallet, we gently persuaded the crank pulley 0.040-inch in the opposite direction of the high point and tightened the bolts. This made a world of difference when engine was running and could eliminate belt loss in the future.