Most guys don't have a 12-inch dial caliper, like the one we got from Powerhouse (PN POW15
6. The winner (or the parent/guardian if winner is a minor) will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility showing compliance with Sweepstakes rules and a publicity/liability release. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
7. All entrants release Sponsor, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
8. Failure to execute and return any requested document within twenty-one (21) days of postmark, or return of notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner.
9. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
10. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Ferry's offers this trick pushrod and valve-checking fixture that is a total must-have for
A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. A complete list of prize winners will be available on the web sites listed in Section 3 on Friday, November 9, 2002 or by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after January 15, 2002 to McMullen Argus Publishing, Inc., Attn: CIRCULATION Dept., Toys for Your Tools Sweepstakes Winner's List, 2400 E. Katella Ave., 11th Floor, Anaheim, CA 92806.
12. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is McMullen Argus Publishing, Inc., 2400 East Katella Ave., 11th Floor, Anaheim, CA 92806.
Ferry's Aluminum Cylinder Head Repair
710 Quietwood St.
3402 Democrat Rd.
Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
1120 Enterprise Place