Thanksgiving is the only time of the year when one intentionally wants to buy a turkey, but when it comes to building Chevy LS horsepower buying a turkey is not such a good idea. And that is why STREET RODDER is sharing the good news our friends at K1 Technologies are having a Black Friday Weekend Sale!
"Now is your chance to save hundreds on a forged LS stroker crankshaft from K1 Technologies. Tis the season for friends, family, good food, and killer deals on car parts. K1 Technologies is happy to helpnot with the turkey or the tree trimmings, but to give you the much-needed excuse to kick off your next engine build."
K1 Technologies Black Friday Specials!
- $599.99LS 4.000in Forged Stroker Crankshaft(with 24x or 58x reluctor)
- $550.99LS 6.125in Forged H-Beam Connecting Rod Set
- $1,949.99LS Stroker Rotating Assemblies
From now until November26, K1 will be dropping the price on 4.000in stroker LS crankshafts (in 24x and 58x styles) to an unheard of$599That's over $200 off of retail pricing. Also included in K1's black Friday deals are LS 6.125in forged H-beam connecting rods, for $550 per set of 8, and complete stroker rotating assemblies for $1,949.99.
This is your chance to add cubic inches, strength, and horsepower to your next build, and save money while you do it.
Why K1 Technologies Cranks?
- Aerodynamically profiled counterweights for improved windage efficiency.
- Gas nitrided rod and main journals for exceptional hardness and durability.
- Large-fillet radii on journal edges to reduce stress and increase strength.
- Journals machined to exacting roundness accuracy of +/- 0.0001-inch.
- Offered with or without reluctor wheels
- Straight oilers improve lubrication to bearings.
- Inventory ready to ship.
K1's LS crankshafts are forged from ultra-strong 4340 chromoly steel and machined to exacting tolerances. They are 100% designed with performance in mind, and have a focus on improved strength, lubrication, and windage. A nitrided finish improves crank strength and bearing life, and the large-radius fillets remove potential areas of stress concentration. K1 employs a straight hole oiling system for superior bearing lubrication, and tolerances are held to plus or minus one ten thousandth of an inch. (Note, this deal does not include shipping and is only applicable to 4in-stroke LS crankshafts).
Why K1 LS Connecting Rods
- Strong, proven H-beam design.
- Industry standard 4340 forged steel
- Upgraded ARP2000 rod bolts
- Premium bronze bushing for full-floating pin
- Shot-peened for improved fatigue resistance
What good is a forged crank with spindly connecting rods? Like a bad link in a strong chain, only the toughest connecting rods will do. K1 H-beam connecting rods for LS connecting rods are designed for the rigors of racing with exceptionally strong 4340 steel material and upgraded ARP200 rod bolts. During our Black Friday deal, they will be available for the staggeringly great price of$550for a set of 8. (Note, this deal does not include shipping and is only applicable to 6.125in LS connecting rods).
See the whole K1 Technologies catalog below.