Take all of the guesswork out of picking potent parts and go with a setup that is has been specially engineered and tested for your specific vehicle. The horsepower masterminds at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering have just introduced a beefy package to add plenty of pony power to your C6 ZR1 Corvette. Designed for the General’s factory potent LS9, the Lingenfelter package increases horsepower to 750, with 730 lbs-ft of torque. Yes, 750 horsepower.
Building from Lingenfelter’s 710 horsepower package, the 750 horsepower kit includes the GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft, along with the company’s own CNC-ported LS9 heads. That camshaft comes with drivability in mind, and is not damaging to the vehicle’s normal road behavior or reliability, and it sounds great, too.
Speaking of drivability and reliability, boost is bumped up to a beefier twelve to thirteen pounds, but it’s still at a safe and drivable level. With that being said, once the boost builds, the car turns into a completely different animal, even from the stock monster. Rest assured, every kit component has been tested by Lingenfelter, and is ready to transform your now seemingly sluggish ZR1 into a whole different animal.
In all seriousness, forget about looking on your own. There’s no more guesswork. Dyno proven results are just waiting to be yours. Lingenfelter Performance Engineering’s 750 Horsepower Kit comes with a two-year, 24,000 mile warranty, and creates a competition ready Corvette out of your already beastly Vette. You’ll also get a chassis dyno report before and after the professional installation. Give Lingenfelter Performance Engineering a call 260/724-2552, as soon as your serious about adding beastly horsepower to your ZR1.
Here’s what the 750 Horsepower kit includes:
- Engine removal & reinstallation of supercharger assembly, cylinder heads, camshaft
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of LS9 cylinder heads for optimal flow
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job, cc chambers, surfacing & spring height adjustment
- Competition Cams valve springs, LS9 retainers and locks
- Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams
- GM Head gaskets & head bolts
- 160-degree thermostat
- Lingenfelter cast aluminum supercharger front cover assembly
- 2.38-inch diameter steel supercharger 10 bolt drive pulley - powder coated black - 11 rib
- 100 mm aluminum double bearing idler assembly
- Lingenfelter LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
- Lingenfelter ZR1 air intake system
- Increased boost level 12 - 13 psi
- Professional installation, camshaft degreasing, testing & ECU calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 2 year/ 24,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity