Programming the Tire- Pressure Sensors
1. Turn the ignition to the On (not Run) position.
2. Press the Reset button on the Driver Information Center (DIC). This will clear any existing warning messages.
3. Press and release the Options button repeatedly until the display goes blank.
4. Press and hold the Reset button for at least 3 seconds.
5. Press the Options button again until the message “TIRE TRAINING” is displayed.
6. Press and hold Reset until the “LEARN L FRONT TIRE” message appears.
7. Hold a magnet over the valve stem on the left front tire. (While GM offers a part specifically designed for this task, any large horseshoe-type magnet should work.)
8. The horn will sound to indicate that the left front sensor has been programmed. If more than 15 seconds pass without the horn sounding, remove the magnet and try again. If the sensor isn’t successfully programmed in three tries, you’ll need to start the entire process over again.
9. Repeat the process for the other sensors, following the order prescribed by the DIC (right front, right rear, left rear).
Programming the the Fobs
1. With the ignition in the On position and the radio off, press the Reset button on the DIC.
2. Press and hold the Options button until the display is blank.
3. Press and hold the Reset button for at least 3 seconds.
4. Press and hold the Options button until the message “FOB TRAINING” is displayed.
5. Press the Reset button again to start programming.
6. Press and hold both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the first fob for at least 13 seconds. The fob should now be programmed. Repeat these steps for the second fob.6.