4. The Ultra Street Avenger carburetors feature an all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and base plate made from 6061–T6 billet aluminum. Three different anodized color options (Red, Blue, or Black) allow for a personalized look while maintaining the ultra–high strength and durability you get from billet. They weigh in at approximately 5 pounds less than a comparable zinc carburetor. These carbs have the same great features you expect in a Holley: tumble polished aluminum finish, quick change vacuum secondaries, four vacuum ports, factory preset "no trouble" electric choke, built–in fuel filters, and an included fuel line. In addition, the Ultra Street Avenger now comes with anodized metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061–T6 billet aluminum and a built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments.
Holley Performance Products
5. Eddie Motorsports' new Diamond series offers a unique look for your engine accessories. A crosshatch machining process is used to give the valve covers a raised metal diamond appearance. These covers are cast aluminum and come with an oil fill hole and removable baffle on each. They are tall enough to clear most roller rockers and stud girdles. The covers come standard with a plain center or can be emblazoned with 327, 350, or 383 logo. Matching Diamond series air cleaners are available and all Diamond series components are offered in a raw machined or highly polished finish as well as a variety of Fusioncoated colored finishes.
6. Engineers at FAST have developed complete bolt-on EZ-EFI electronic fuel injection kits that allow you to install a multi-port injection setup on motors that were originally carbureted. These kits can be used on anything from mild street rods and muscle cars to 1,000 hp all-out race cars. Simply install the system and answer the basic Setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held display; the system then tunes itself as you drive. EZ-EFI electronic fuel injection kits include carefully matched components, including the EZ-EFI multi-port kit, single plane EFI intake manifold, throttle body, proper size injectors, aluminum fuel rails, fuel pump kit, all necessary sensors and wiring harnesses with labeled connectors.
7. Lunati's Voodoo Engine Kits help you create a 383 or 434 ci small-block at an affordable price. Each kit includes a Lunati Voodoo 4340 alloy, forged steel crankshaft, Voodoo 4340 forged steel, H-beam rods, Lunati forged aluminum pistons, pins and rings plus main and rod bearings. Each crankshaft is Nitrite processed, for strength and wear resistance in bearing surfaces, CNC windage profiled and drilled to reduce rotating weight, then dynamically balanced. Each Voodoo cam profile is correctly matched for your specific engine, chassis and vehicle use by Lunati's own tech experts. Hydraulic roller, hydraulic flat tappet, flat tappet and solid roller tappet cams are available in a number of grinds.
8. Performance Distributors new Slip Collar D.U.I. distributor features a slip collar with 7/8 of an inch in adjustability. This is great if you have decked your heads or milled your block, which changes the distance between where your distributor rests on the intake and where it meshes with your cam gear. Performance Distributors calibrates the advance curve on a distributor machine, which optimizes the advance curve providing instant throttle response and performance throughout your rpm range. The distributor comes complete, including the Street/Strip D.U.I. Coil (or Racing Coil) and Dyna-Module, which allows you to open up your plug gaps to 0.050- to 0.055-inch, burning your fuel more completely. Of course, this unit also incorporates the company's brass terminal cap and rotor, available in red, blue, black, yellow, or clear.