It's been a wild ride so far here at Holley LS Fest at Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We just finished up day two and we've compiled a list of our top twelve favorite Chevys. Keep in mind that the turnout was tremendous, and choosing only twelve cars was possibly one of the most difficult tasks - ever. But we managed to get through it, so without further ado, here is our list of the best LS Fest had to offer. Enjoy!
1. Malcom McMullan - 1967 Chevelle 5.3L
2. Steve Rutter - 1955 Bel Air LS1
3. Jeff Williamson - 1972 Nova Supercharged LS1 383
4. Elizabeth Cruz - 1970 Chevelle LS
5. Tim Poole - 1969 Camaro Supercharged LS3
6. Brandon Miller - 1970 C-10 LS1
7. Michael Barnes - 1966 El Camino LQ9 6.0L
8. Alan Gross - 1970 Chevelle convertible LSX
9. Charles and Monika Kestell - 1991 Camaro convertible
10. Missy Waddell - 1979 Camaro LS1
11. Mike Teague - 1967 Impala LS1
12. Billy Utley - 1972 Nova 416 LS3
Stay tuned for coverage of the Super Chevy Dyno Competition tomorrow right here on superchevy.com!