This year marks the birth of a very important model in Chevrolet performance- the 40th Anniversary of the 1967 Camaro! SUPER CHEVY SHOWS is celebrating this pivotal introduction in way you can participate and pick your favorite.
SUPER CHEVY Magazine is proud to present the BEST OF THE BEST Sweepstakes where YOU the attendees of the SUPER CHEVY SHOWS and readers of SUPER CHEVY can select YOUR absolute favorite 1967 Camaro of the year. Besides prestige and awards, our winner will become a feature in SUPER CHEVY and CAMARO PERFORMERS Magazines!
* At each SUPER CHEVY SHOW every "attending /showing" 1967 Camaro will be photographed and automatically entered to become our BEST OF THE BEST- but it's up to YOU to vote!
* For ONE week beginning Wednesday PM (other uncontrollable factors not withstanding) following this show, YOU can judge and vote for your winner.
* Vote here at SuperChevy.com or at www.superchevyshow.com.
* Friday of each week the Winner of that Show will be posted as our BEST OF THE BEST.
* At season's end, each Show Winner will compete for YOUR vote to be the 40th Anniversary BEST OF THE BEST and secure the magazine feature through your voting.
Here's your chance to vote for the best 67 Camaro from the Moroso Motrorsports Park Super Chevy Show! Check out the photos below, then choose which car should be the Best of the Best for the event.
WINNER OF THE TULSA SUPER CHEVY '67 CAMARO BEST OF THE BEST AWARD IS J.D. JOHNSON
Kevin & Buffy Lipscomb
WINNER OF THE MOROSO/WEST PALM SUPER CHEVY '67 CAMARO BEST OF THE BEST AWARD IS TIM BROWN