National Parts Depot, one of the best-known names in the restoration parts business, has stepped up to organize a cruise from its headquarters in Ocala, Florida, to Palm Beach International Raceway in Jupiter for the Super Chevy Show season opener on Friday, April 8.
The showroom at NPD houses one of the most incredible collections of vintage automobiles in all of Florida and NPD will be opening it up at 8 a.m. the day of the cruise for participants. Among the stellar Chevrolets you'll be able to see:
- 1956 Bel Air convertible
- 1963 Impala SS 409/340 hp, the 50 millionth Chevrolet produced, restored with all original or NOS parts.
- 1981 Camaro Z28, Canadian 350/4-speed, black with beige stripes and beige/camel deluxe interior, unrestored and 186 kilometers.
- 1990 SS454 pickup, unrestored and 14 miles.
- 1993 Corvette convertible, 40th anniversary package with Ruby red exterior and interior, unrestored and 39 miles.
- 2001 Silverado crew cab, SEMA truck for Fox Racing, several modifications for hauling a pair of dirt bikes, Whipple charger.
Believe us, this is only a tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more, including some stunners from the other brands of General Motors.
After the tour of the collection, the cruise is set to leave at 10 a.m. There will be stops along the way to stretch your legs, fill up on fuel, and get a bite to eat. The Super Chevy magazine staff will be present snapping photos and partaking in the merriment. There's no better way to fire up the Super Chevy Show season than by cruising to the event with like-minded individuals.
For complete details or questions, please contact Derek Putnam of National Parts Depot at email@example.com or call him at 800/976-1117, ext. 4207.