There is a ton of buzz right now about the SEMA show going on right now in Las Vegas. This aftermarket parts trade show brings the top custom vehicles every year and this year is no different. We will be covering all the cool cars and new products from the event in our March Issue. We wanted to give you a peak at some of the cool Super Chevy’s that rolled in.
1. McGaughy's Suspension is showing off this cool ’64 Chevelle wagon. Its showcasing the company’s drop spindle & disc brake conversion kit, tubular up/lwr a-arms, booster/master, trailing arms, lowered coils. The car also has an Ididit tilt steering column, Vintage Air A/C System, Wheel Vintiques wheels, Flowmaster exhaust, and a full custom interior.
2. Dynacorn maker of all kinds of sheetmetal parts is displaying this 1967 R/S Camaro. We don’t have any details on what the car has inside, but we can tell you she was restored with the company’s metal.
Dynacorn Classic Bodies
3 and 4. Royal Purple wanted to make an impression so they are showcasing this ’64 Corvair Van with a twin supercharged Big Block sitting in the middle. Of cource the vehicle is filled with RP fluids but it also has an MSD Digital 7 plus box with crank trigger, Painless race wiring with remote switches, Holley fuel pump and filter, Optima battery, Mickey Thompson tires, and Flaming River rack & pinion.
5. TMI brought out this ’67 Nova to show off their interior compnaonts including the company’s High bolstered factory seat stuff. The car has a FlowMaster exhaust, Continental Tires, Forged Union Wheels, and a full Church Boys Racing Suspension set up.
6. SATA Spray equipment needed a car with slick paint to represent their line of spray guns and this 71 Chevelle was shot by Mitch Lanzini, and does not disappoint. Its also got a CPP Big brake kit and suspension parts, Magnaflow 3-inch exhaust, Budnik G10 wheels, Original Parts Group sheet metal and glass, Currie rear end housing, and a fat GM Performance ZZ502 crate engine.
SATA Spray Equipment
7. Vintage Air the kings of cool looked for something a bit newer so this ’81 Camaro fit the bill. It has Vintage Air’s stuff like the Gen IV A/C System, Gen IV Control Panel and new Custom Dash Louvers.
Vintage Air Inc.
8. How’s this for cool? PPG has a shiny billboard in the way of this 1950 Step Van. The polished exterior will stay nice thanks to the PPG clear epoxy, followed by Global D8152 clearcoat over the polished metal.
PPG Automotive Refinish
9. Dakota Digital decided on this 65 Corvette to hold the company’s line of gauges. The car features Dakota Digital Gauges, Pirelli Tires, Glasurit Paint, GM driveline, K&N Filter, Bilstein Shocks, Baer Brakes, Street & Performance Accessories, ISIS electronics, Mastershift electronic shifters, and some Billet Specialties shiny items.
10. Rounding out the collection is this ’78 Pick Up in Painless Performance Products booth. The truck has one of the company’s 18-circuit street wiring harness.
Painless Performance Products